We’re looking for home-grown design by people who work in libraries. Although some great work has been done for libraries by professional designers, we want to give librarians, library staff and library students a chance to share their work and gain inspiration from one another.
Librarian Design Share is interested in (but not limited to) the following types of design work:
- Flyers & Advertisements
- General Handouts & Brochures
- Instructional Materials
- Library Signage
- Slideshow Templates
- Web Design
- Works in Progress (feel free to ask for opinions or suggestions)
To submit your design email email@example.com with
- your name
- your email address
- your library
- a photo, file or link to your work online
- the software used to create your design (if applicable)
- a brief description of your design (see previous posts for examples)
If you are submitting designs made in Canva, please note that we may follow up with you for information on additional characteristics and considerations made when creating your design. And to stay true to the spirit of Librarian Design Share, we are also requiring that you share a link to an editable copy of your design.
All work will be published on this site under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported license.